Let the challenge begin!
I joined the daily ui challenge at dailyUI.co. It's awesome to tackle small issues on a regular basis to stay in training.
Let's see how it works out.
#001 - background story
For today I started off with an image as a base for this ui. I found attracted by this wonderful illustration of Ivan Haidutski. Than I did some brainstorming I can work with:
- pet care
- fat cats
- pet overfeeding
- poor animals: adorable when they are small but no one plays with when getting old
- pet feedplanner
- pet care-planner
- for families (cat is still maunzing but was it fet already?)
- overview for pet-sitter
Required info's for sign-up
A general good advice to gain users trust is to ONLY ask for information which is really necessary.
For a pet-care-planner-app I thought it would be:
- email (for registration)
- password (to make registration save)
- legal stuff with optional newsletter
- CTA-button (real sign up button)
- alternative signup via 3rd party
- escape screen (back to login)
Basic sign-up behaviour
- Screen scrolls up
- One-sentence business statement still visible
- reachable CTA-buttons
- replace redundant information on expand
- list only active selection when collapsed
Should use black font color when switch is active.
- Explanation WHY acceptance is needed
- Still visible CTA-buttons