My old hair dresser quit so right now I'm looking for a new one. By doing so I really miss details about the artists on those websites. All images I used are borrowed from google - yeah..it's just a prototype right?!
Things I would like to know
- full name
- work history
- shots of their work
- their favorite style
I tried several tools for prototyping but with Figma I will stick.
Advantages (not sponsored):
- By now you can have unlimited projects.
- Easy to get into
- Basic prototype functionalities
- color palettes
- easy to share (get a link)
- comes with components
Basic scrolling in Figma
Once yo figured out it's so damn easy!
Let me give you the steps to go:
- create a new frame covering your content
- move it into you device-frame
- set this to "vertical scrolling" in the prototype tab
- adjust the clipping area
- groups can hold their position (checkbox in design tab)
That was fun :3